It begins with raw cotton of the finest quality. From the first stage of spinning; through the knitting, dyeing, finishing, cutting, sewing and through to the final step of careful embellishment; every phase in our vertically integrated process is carefully detailed and precision crafted, which serves to accentuate our highly impressive turnaround time.
Textile Fabric knitting, dyeing and finishing:
Matchless dexterity is given in the development of our fabrics
- Ranging from very light to heavy.
- From single jerseys, pique, ribs, interlock, pointelle, fleece to structured fabrics with engineered stripes and lycra-plaited knitting structures.
- Specially finished in processes like raising, sueding (peach finish), shearing, all-over printing and unlevelled dyeing effect.
- With compositions in cotton, viscose, polyester, polyamide and other blends.
Garment manufacture and embellishments:
As a one-stop shop in jerseywear, CMT offers a full range of cut and sewn garments for ladies, men and children. Products range from basic t/shirts and polo/ rugby shirts to more intricately sewn fancy garments with embellishment
- Up to 15 colours embroidery, with cut out appliqué, adorned with beads and sequins.
- Wide range of waterbase, plastisol, metallic, discharge and transfer prints.
- Cut and sewn under the expert advice of our designers giving the drapes and special stitches added value on the fashion item.
- Exacting and matchless quality is ensured by garment technologists to achieve near-to-perfection fitting and garment presentation.
- Duty-free and quota-free for European and US markets
- Minimum order: 5,000 pcs/ style; 1,000 pcs/colour
- Trial order: 300 pcs/ colour
- Lead time: Initial orders ~ 4-6 weeks; Repeat orders ~ 1-3 weeks; Trial orders ~ 4 weeks